We moved thither to the iceberg, slow and steady as we hither i said are you ready, We saw water snakes slither as the iceberg got bigger and bigger, ” A SAIL A SAIL” i shouted an then the crew member swound and hit the ground, the waves were tyrannous as the rain piled on us,only waves betwixt us and the lighthouse as we had passed the iceberg and saw the light turn upon us, the light made me sultry but there was still dew, i said to the upcoming sun its brighter than you, the helmsman steered as the lighthouse we neared, he spake and the language of the sea with his boat forward may it be, eftsoons the helmsman face went down there was now a frown , the sheen fixed on our boat and the boat looked as if it was clean, he quoth at the lighthouse as it was funny but all i wanted to see was my mummy, she said i should be home for the vesper , the church was simonized the crew stared to soliloquize as the we neard with my mums solid eye
- Stoppeth – this means stop in third person
- Sopp’st – this is present continuous and basically means stop as well.
- May’st – this is the second person of may
- Quoth – this is third person and is used as a humorous term
- Eftsoons – this is a saying soon after
- Hath – this is the third person for have
- Spake – past of speak
- Kirk – this means a Scottish or English church
- Bassoon – this is a woodwind instrument which is played with a double reed
- Tyrannous – this means unjust or aggressive behavior
- Aye – this means yes
- Sheen – this means a slight light or spotlight
- Ken – this word means know
- Swound – this means when someone or something faints
- Helmsman – this is a person who steers a boat or ship
- Vespers – this is a religious evening service
- Hither – this means to go to or move towards something
- Betwixt – this means between
- Sultry – this means hot and humid
- Dew – this is are tiny drops of water
- As he is sailing he sees a lighthouse and realizes its his house
- For some reason the boat is twisting and flipping crazily
- He is so happy that he is home and thanks the wedding guest for coming with him
- Together the walk to Kirk with happiness and all pray
- He says by together and the story concludes
People are starting to ask if it was the ancient mariner who shot the albatross with a bow
- The ancient mariner is now being approached by the people who believe it was he who shot the albatross
- The Ancient Mariner onlookers start to ask questions
- The people leave and looks around him
- The ancient Mariner believe he is dead as all the people around him are
1.The Ancient Mariner was getting used to having a cursed lifted of him and loving it as he felt free again.
2. The Mariner is trying hard to do good things so god will forgive him for kill the ancient mariner.
3.The Ancient Mariners crew pulled up the sails to the max to go faster even there was a unknown source pushing the boat forward.
4.Two men had come up to him and ask themselves if it was the ancient was the one who killed the ancient mariner.
5.The two men realized it was the mariner and wanted revenge.